Fly Day is a fun and popular way for the community to learn about the Ottawa Flying Club while doing something great for a local charity. This year’s proceeds will benefit the Ottawa Rotary Home, long known for offering short-term respite care to families who have children with disabilities.
At Fly Day, members of the public have an opportunity to take a 20-minute tour of the city in a small airplane. The pilots are volunteers from the Ottawa Flying Club and other airports in the region.
Tour tickets are $35 per person. The gates open at 8:30 a.m., and the first flight is at 9:00 a.m. (sorry, no time slot reservations).
- Ground Displays and Demonstrations
- Activities for young children
- Breakfast and Barbecue, as well as full food services from our Excellent Lunch Pad Café
- Information about Learning to Fly
- full washroom facilities
- wheelchair access
- Lunch Pad Café, with a fantastic view of the airport